There are many people who are struggling with obesity which is said to be the root cause for many diseases and is also the major reason for low self-esteem in many people. It has been defined as a condition of storage of excess quantity of body fat. Though body fat is necessary for the smooth functioning of the body but too much of it can be injurious to the system.
Here are some of the causes of obesity:
- Poor diet: There are many people who eat food that is not good for health and has no nutritional value in it.
- No incorporation of exercise in the daily routine: Many people have developed a couch potato mentality. But it is very important to do some exercise in order to stay fit and active.
- Too many contaminants in the body: Toxins in the body is one of the biggest causes of obesity. These toxins stored in our fat cells and make them balloon up.
There are certain steps that can be taken to stop this condition:
- Aerobics, walking and even doing household work will definitely help one to stay fit.
- Avoid fatty foods and sweets. Junk food is the great culprit of obesity among people so avoid them as much as you can.
- Drink lot of water as this will help you to flush out the toxins from the body. Moreover, fiber supplements are the best ways for the body detoxification.
- Other than this, medical treatments such as prescription medications and supplements. Surgery (bariatric) is also an option for obese individuals who are not able to manage their weight.
It is said that without following a proper lifestyle, a bariatric surgery is not going to be effective for long. Without a proper lifestyle and a regular routine, you’ll start gaining fat in other parts of your body. That is why it is important to follow a proper lifestyle in maintaining the effects of surgery.
You can even prevent it by doing an activity that you enjoy such as biking, climbing, dancing and swimming etc., any of these activities can be a great choice. This problem is very common among children, which is why telling your children about good eating habits is a good idea. Doctors determine that specific obesity treatment is based on age, health and the medical history of an individual. Tolerance, expectation and preference of an individual should also be taken into account before programing their weight loss schedule. It is something that should not be taken lightly as it is not different from any medical condition. But, if certain steps are taken properly, you can surely prevent it. Keep an eye on what you eat and talk to your doctor if you think that you are becoming overweight.
Author Bio: – Angel Mathew is a regular blogger of askonlinedoctors.com and post there regularly latest news and information about with doctor live about obesity diseases Treatment .